What You'll Learn
- The 9 College Admission Factors (you are probably considering only 3) considered by highly selective colleges use to admit students.
- The Financial Aid Formula used by Colleges to Award Financial Aid and how to calculate the Aid based on your Income and Assets. Two Page Complex Formula is simplified into a simple equation.
- The Extra-Curricular Activities play a major factor in admission into Top Colleges, But, which activity yields the most impact? Learn with Case Studies from Ivy League to Community College.
- Role of Parents in helping your middle and which schooler in preparing for College Admission (hint: gets started early and your friend's advice are biased).
- Where and What to Study is will be a hot topic of discussion, but not everyone knows that they want to study. What if you are not sure and deadlines are approaching?